Monday, May 11, 2009

boring registration

Woke up at 7.40 a.m today once the alarm clock rang. I was very proud i was able to wake up. Heh. When I got to PFS, there were many students from my ex school that are entering form 6 too. A small suprise to me. Besides that, I found out that there's about half of my friends are transferring out from the school to MBS, CLHS, SXI, and SGGS. We felt odd in the compound. Seeing strangers and pathways we hardly go through.

Activities held between 9 a.m to 2 p.m. :
  • stood under the sun to check hair
  • check nails (i forgotten to cut mine xD)
  • ceramah and ucapan for hours
  • singing session ( koay yi lin was obsessed with PFS school song)
  • sembang session
  • laughing session
  • joking session
Eventhough I sat down the whole time, my legs are aching.

tell me whyyyyy..

No comments: