Saturday, September 1, 2007

Eggs are Cake's ingredient

4 eggs on the first page

4 eggs on the second. There's one hidden up there

lastly, another 4 eggs

that shows how terrible I am in Chemistry. Maybe because I don't understand. Better luck in my upcoming end term exam.. Mourning over this lol

p/s: Kys, count yourself. you know what i get for objective..


........................................................


On friday, I went to this cake shop somewhere in Sg.Nibong. Really skillful decorations on cakes. It costs about Rm120.00. I guess it is worth it as it really takes time and skills to produce such cakes.



Mahjong cake. it's all edible

puppy made of cake. edible too


i wonder the face is made of cream or it's real doll. hmmm..

Planned to go Queensbay for tea time but the traffic was so jammed so we ended up going Tesco. The best thing was I skipped AddMaths tuition wheeee.. I don't think my dad notice that.

No comments: