Thursday, August 23, 2007

My School.. ROCKS !


The expressions of OMG, WTH, WTF and etc ( yay too ) were shown on my friends faces when we were told that skirts should be below knee length or else we will be disqualified. Disney Channel people said that we should be given a paper with the rules and regulations but unfortunately we didnt receive at all so some of them thought that we have been sabotaged. I can't help but to laugh at their accusation because it was kind of funny.

However, the organizers of My School ROCKS provided us with black leggings and yes they were forced to wear it. Complaints can be heard from my friends bcause they said they looked lala-ish. Later on, they got to get a free make-up from Silky Girl. Greenish yellow was the colour and I nod my head when Tiff asked me whether she looks like a green eyed monster.That's my job to say that to her =)

In the auditorium, we were given some briefing. We kind of screwed up during the dance because the stage is so SMALL. Seriously, it couldn't fit fourteen of us. Embarrass moment i know. Anyway, we just want to have fun so no point complaining. Since, we have lots of time before they announce the finalist, we headed KFC then Prangin. And thanks alot to Kaanchana, our "tour guide" made us walked up and down Komtar before we reached Prangin. Well, unqualified tour guide hehe. Some went shopping and some chose to watch Evan Almighty movie. Pretty hilarious when he's turning to Noah and building the ark.


the tour guide

I think Prangin's seats are not comfortable. My butt turned numb and ached after the movie. Met up with others and went back to the auditorium. The emcee wanted us to shout " My school rocks! " and made us did the wave thingy for more than five times swt. He finally announced the winner is team 9 which is SGGS. They deserved I guess as they were scynchronized and some moves were creative and I didnt watch any groups' performances. I didnt quite like the steps for wildcats's verse because they were kicking the whole time and I was wondering " will their shoes fly to the judges or audience ? " xP
for your information, we only practised 2 days before the competition =)

the mc


Ade's bread fell on the floor but it tastes nice according to her lol. I bought two and I couldn't finish it. I guess we have lots of credit that Ade sms-ed me and I sms-ed Celia eventhough we were just sitting next to each other lol

P/s : Celia called me crazy because there's a car heading toward us and she was holding me back but since the driver kind of slowed down I just pulled her over and crossed that busy road =)


No comments: