Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kenny Rogers

I stepped inside the rapid bus and I was like fuiyoh so different from all those oily, vandalised buses. Good job good job. There's cctv so beware you bus destroyers ! Plus the air-conds really comfortable and I almost slept in the bus.

We reached BJ and for god sake, Kenny Rogers food quality was so so so low and bad. The mashed potato taste was terrible and horrible. Even mineral water tastes better than it. Macaroni cheese was another disaster to me. The cheese..*shakes head *. The chicken was merely OKAY for your info. By the way, their service tax plus government tax were more than RM10. Hello, your service wasn't that good either.

I have this thought lingering in my mind eversince the last time I had in Qb. " Did ya'll cut down the ingredients ? " LOL really maaa...

Looks nice huh


Looks can be deceiving so do the name. Don't be deceived by the name Kenny Rogers because it is not as good as you think. Was so geram kay. I was famished like crap and they served me with this and I stuffed the food in because IM PAYING FOR IT AND IM FREAKING HUNGRY! CAN I HAVE A REFUND ?! LOL

only the muffins were nice hmph .. and the fruit salad maybe .. I admit I complain ALOT

No comments: