Saturday, August 18, 2007

Out of your control

Everything was perfectly fine UNTIL...


Janice & Shalini lost their cameras. Someone ransaked their bags and took the cameras along with them ! While they were finding, I had a sudden instinct to go outside the hall where I put my bag. When I went out, I found out that my bag was lost as well. My WHOLE FREAKING BAG WITH ALL MY BELOVED BELONGINGS ! Not only mine, my friends' too. That PARTICULAR HUMAN actually stole a few bags away even my poor looking one. In the end, only Sha's camera was found. Others have gone missing. So, I called up my mom and my dad brought me to police station to lodge a report because my real IC was in my bag. Few hours of scolding from my dad, from evening till night. Still going on... and on... and on...


Didn't your parents teach you that stealing is a no-no thing to do ?
Didnt your teachers teach you to be conscience ?
Don't you feel remorse for the victims you have stolen from ?
Don't you feel uneasy having such disgrace habit ?
Do you know I feel like screwing you badly ?
Do you feel that Im cursing you right now ?
Lastly, damn all these "beautiful" thieves..


A thief will always be a thief. How nice if everyone in this world doesn't have a bad side of them..

1 comment:

Jang Heng said...

good good..u should insult the thief more...
=]





-HeNg-