Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My fears for now



Sunday's thought
Die la. Tomorrow biology and history test. Didn't even memorize finish yet. Can't wait for Wednesday when the papers end.

Monday's thought
Biology and history papers so careless. Sure bad results. Shit, tomorrow chemistry and add maths. Don't understand anything. This time both subjects sure fail. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Tuesday's thought
Guarantee addmath fail. Chemistry maybe few marks to pass or fail badly again. Tomorrow math, physic and moral. Sure gone case like usual. Waaa, tomorrow Wednesday.

I can't remember how did Tiff and I talk until we started talking about our ambitions or what we probably can be for our future. She recommended all those arts occupation for me which I have some interests in it. Therefore, I plan to write down a whole long list about the occupations exist in this world so I can tick off those I don't even want to look at it. Hmmmm... I should try it... probably some other time. I have delayed from beginning of this year until now =)

Biggest fear right now is I DON'T WANT TO DROP CLASS..
Second biggest fear is I DON'T WANT TO FACE SPM..
Third biggest fear is I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M GETTING OLDER..


No comments: