Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Petrol price


The price of the petrol of our country has increased by 40%.
Previously it was about RM1.92 and now it is RM2.70 PER LITRE.
Whole world is increasing the price of the petrol. Why ?
By next year [ which is the year I can drive ] and if the price still increase, I guess I will stay at home more often.
Roads will be less traffic and probably less accidents would occur.
Seriously I hope whole world will make an agreement to lower down the price so it will benefit me.. and of course everyone =)

Grandma ; me

Where ya'll want to eat ?
I want to go Chung Hwa there n eat
Hmm cannot.. i must turn one big round to reach there. Will use up alot of petrol
Then i want go Bandar Baru and eat. Nearer hor..
Cannot.. Nearer but i must still turn in then come out again. Dont waste petrol la. Petrol expensive you know. Haha

Besides that,
electricity's price is predicted or already gone up.
Flour ( i think )
Rice
Mee ( made of flour )
etc.
etc.
etc
[ soon to be named =) ]




No comments: