Monday, June 16, 2008

Wei Wei / Father's Day

My blog is not dead yet.
Just that it took me a week to upload the pics to BLOGGER. *Sigh*

On father's day, I went Wei Wei for facial. My face needs help. This is the hmmm the hall or reception place or etc.

I find the lady on the wall quite disturbing. Doesn't suit the place xD

There's bamboo decoration behind the glass. Love the bamboo lol

This is mom. She was snoring the entire time. Pretty loud..

See an empty bed there ? I slept there for 2 hrs. Numbness was felt..
The beautician told me that I have combination of oily skin and dry skin. See laa..

*****************

Then, we went to Miraku at g hotel to celebrate father's day. Well, I only remember to take the pics after finish eating.

That's why the plates are all empty. Hehe

This is my dinner set. Tempura, eel and some salmon.

Still got more tempting empty dinner sets but stupid blogger just wont allow me to upload them. Grr..

Didn't upload the pic of my dad. His face is quite fierce. Later scare the readers off.

Just kidding =)

I LOVE MY PAPA A LOT..
I DONT HAVE TO SPEND HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY
BCOS SAME BIRTHDAY! NYEKS

No comments: