Thursday, December 11, 2008



I decided to step out from the house after being trapped IN the house for about 2 weeks. Ya. 2 WEEKS doing NOTHING. The whole wind in the stomach thing made me like a corpse for the whole period.

So, I went out with Adelene, Nicole, Janice and Pei Yen. Our first stop was in New World Park and had lunch in Mizi. I can't comment much on the food but I love the mushroom soup though. I find this conversation rather funny :

Adelene/Nicole : The last piece of bread is yours
Me : I can't eat anymore

Adelene/Nicole : Do you know the Africans don't get to eat and you are wasting food here !
Me : I sen
d to Africa la..

I like this random pic somehow..


Then, we headed Gurney. Met up with Janice's friend, Boon Hoe. Tried playing pool then I guess we're bored so we played ' chor tai dee ' in Sakae Sushi. And the Green Tea costs us RM2 per cup, which I didnt even drink ! I saw my money flew away at that moment.
( I am very particular when it comes to money and yes I can be very kiam siap xP )

Like that then canggih la..


Janice was clueless. She needs him to teach lol

I look like Im winning..


No comments: