Monday, December 1, 2008

Watched Twilight on friday after returning the SPBT books. Thanks to Nicole for fetching all of us in her Unser. She's a safe driver. It has been proven lol. Well, at first i was not so interested in the movie or the guy until the ' yeng-ness ' came out when he was walking in the cafeteria.

I just LOVE the way he looked around with his gorgeous eyes. Especially when he is angry ! I love the story that makes him protect the girl and love her so much. To me, it's a perfect boyfriend and it is like 1 out of 10 in this world.

Edward Cullen will be a great boyfriend for me,
I dont know about Robert Pattinson though lol.


However, they cut many interesting scenes. And I waited 4 times for them to actually kiss because I could actually imagining the girl was me. Nyeks..

Later at night, I watched Quantum of Solace with parents. Grandma insisted of watching but she was ended up sleeping xD

When I got home, KYS was not sure whether she wants to work for the Sony Erisson promo the next day. Keep on messaging her until about 1 something and she finally chose to go.


No comments: