Sunday, December 14, 2008


It's a blogger gathering called " WHAT A BLOGGIFUL WORLD " where we only have to pay RM10 to get an enjoyable evening and nice food. The lunch buffet starts at 12 p.m and I was there with Adelene since 10 a.m.
Like usual, we live in Malaysia so we have to obey the Malaysian time. If im not mistaken, the guests finally arrived about 1p.m or so lol. I didnt bring my camera on that day so I don't have the pics of all the events. As i remember, they had kick boxing dance, hip hop dance from Celebrity Fitness and belly dancing. All of them were so energetic and totally enjoying themselves. Nice performances..

In the game, 10 people voluntereed to go up the stage and accept their challenge such as :
  • Act like Angeline Jolie with the pouty lips
  • Explain why should we attend this event ( there'es time limit )
  • Take pictures with 10 poses
  • How to cook spaghetti with only actions
  • make the emcees laugh
  • etc..

while waiting, was pouting lol

Janice & I

my fav " ayam merah thingy "

L to R : Rachel, Adelene, Imin, Janice, me
December babies

Rachel, Adelene, me

Ade & me

Anyway, thanks to adelene's friend aL for fetching me there and home =)

No comments: