Saturday, June 16, 2007

15th of June 07 - the book-less day

well, let's rumble.. WHEEEEEE. Okay enough
Yesterday which was 15th June, the Teacher's Day, the Celebriteen Audition in KDU and it was also Friday. First thing I did when I reached school was FINDING THEM ( them includes Tiff, Ade, Rachel, Celia and Venne ). However all of them seemed to be disappeared! I was sort of horrified bcos I cant ( let me emphasize again, CAN'T ) remember the steps for the dance performance. I found them during the assembly but later on I lost them AGAIN. Lost & found & lost =.= very nice. I found them and we quickly went to the canteen and started pratising. Get dressed and went to the backstage. I forgot some parts and I guess it were not that obvious. I think LOL. After all the performances, it was EATING TIME. Everyone started to dig in especially that Janice. She can't finish up her food or was it Charisma ? xD. Went to Bestari and had some laughs there.

WeeNee, Kys, Rachel and Charisma went to Celebriteen audition in KDU. That stupid Kys asked me to send her the lyrics of the song last minute. I typed like a mad person and you didnt get in! How could you ?! xD Unfortunately the other 3 didnt get in too but they can sing. Lady Luck wasn't on their sides I guess. Tiff wanted to tag along with them just to appear on TV. How silly can she get * shakes head *. Frankly, I had the same thought too lol.

Tuition then home and was busy doing the dumb moral essays. I was totally clueless and had nothing to write for kempen-kempen nilai murni. And that's the reason I skipped school today.
Masalah ponteng sekolah is one of the essays and I'm one of them =)

No comments: