Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Drugs piss me Off ! =]

4 Terampil - kelas terkotor

Fuiyoh, everyday " 4 terampil , please stay back to collect rubbish. " It'll last for only a week so pleas pray that other class get the *honoured title*. lol

Today we had this anti-dadah quiz or more likely a test. We sat far from each other and started "tembak-ing" answers. I know NOTHING about drugs.



After passing up the paper, I remembered I answered wrongly and not allowed to change answer. Wasted * sighs*. Btw, the teacher incharged that time was Ms.Ho ( morning ). She is a pain in the butt ! Grrrr =.=



Afternoon session - Ms. Ho VS morning session Ms.Ho



both of them are the same.

I think they have psychological problems. Somehow, they resemble each other in some ways.

Unreasonable ?

Strict ?

Love finding fault ?

Same surname ?



I do wonder LOL

No comments: