Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Laugh too much causes wrinkles !

Today is a pretty hilarious day. But when everything is written down, it wont be as funny as what you see. So.. like that lar

Part 1
Pn.Pramot asked who didn't read Lambaian Malar Hijau for the first 20 in the name list. Kys, Janice, Laura, Charisma, Audrey & Xin Yi put up their hands and off they went to the back of the class. They were punished to repeat the whole story. It's a common reaction for me to laugh.
So, after much laughing it was my turn to go behind of the class and stood there for about 20mins because I didnt read Pusaran. Actually, I don't even know we must read. I think I was probably day dreaming when she was teaching yesterday. At least I have a companion and it was Xujen. Teacher asked us to be the ' ratu cantik '. What a kind teacher encouraging and training us how to be one. Awww.. If we ever win ( if we will even participate ), we will definitely announce your name during the speech. =) So turn on your TV and WAIT !

Part 2
These are after recess time. Kys was sort of begging Geraldine to tell her the name who went to the same camp with Kys. All I know is he is from CLHS. Because of that, Geraldine's attention was distracted by the noisy us. The consequences are our experiment was delayed and none of us know what to do. The whole Phy lesson was wasted on chatting and laughing. We made as if those sisters were actually sharing boyfriend and that made them went crazy and started shooting Florence with the support of Charisma. I pitied Geraldine today. We made her went LALA ! xD

Part 3
Next, Janice took Charisma's pencil box and taped it. In return, Charisma mistaken Caryn's pencil box as hers because they used the same brand. So, for revenge Charisma taped the so called Jan's pencil box and enjoyed doing it. After that, Charisma held it and showed it to Janice and of course she didn't mind. It's not even hers. Charisma was wondering why was she laughing and not furious or even little mad. Then, I screamed Caryn's name and that was the time Charisma found out she just taped that fierce Caryn's pencil box. She naik gila. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Not funny right ? But if you were in my shoes, you will laugh your butt off or at least until your jaw is tired. That was what happened to me except that the matter of fact is my butt didnt fly off.

Part 4
We had extra class today for English. B o r i n g ! ! ! Teacher went for a meeting and we wanted to go home early. We sneaked out and when half of the class was already at the car park, it was so coincidence that teacher went back to class. So SUAY kayy. Some ran off, some followed teacher back to class and my friends and I were standing there with our mouths wide opened. Being afraid that she will give demerit, we were like small little puppies that went back to the cage. THANK GOD she didnt do anything to us or else .. MAMPUI LAA

Typical US. I can't wait for TOMORROW. ANTM season 5 is showing on 8tv. A bit behind and out-dated ? Yeah I absolutely agree but what to do. Dad doesn't want to subscribe channel 70-72. * Huge sighs*

I watched this episode from Ugly Betty and one of the part said that laugh too much causes wrinkles ! Is it true or was the mom saying that to her daughter to shut her mouth up ?

No comments: