Thursday, June 21, 2007

What a teacher

Today we had this eye check thing in the hall and guess who was the one incharged ?
The beautiful - not, elegant - so not, best - absolutely NOT,teacher, Ms.Ho
Seriously I've no idea what has gotten into her head and why on earth she is even hired. Her strictness maybe. That's the only acceptable reason I can think of. When we were in the hall, she was kind of obsessed with the number 5. Kept on asking us to sit in 5 and not more than that. Besides that, usual thing was asked us to keep quiet ( I'm fine with this ).

First of all, she scolded my dear friend laura for sitting on the 6th chair(p/s : she wanted us to sit in 5 ) and after laura shifted to the front row she said this " I don't really like the word bloody but seriously this is so bloody. " She stormed off after saying that. This is not very nice for a teacher to say that. Corrupting students' minds. * shakes head*

Second, We were just whispering and she said something about she will give us demerits or she will ask us to clean the whole school. We are good girls so we obeyed and shut up.

Third, she asked some 4 cerdas girls to put back the tables and chairs and they disappeared after putting the chairs. As you can see, the tables were still there. The next class that came in was 4 Mahir. She scolded them and asked them to admit who didn't put the tables back when she called those indians from 4 cerdas to do so. She can't differentiate between white and black.
Myy God how forgetful can she be !

Fourth, she said " you students are really torturing me you know". We were like what ?!
Is she mad or what. More like she tortured us then the opposite way. We students will have higher percentage of getting heart attack if all teachers in school are like her.

Fifth, her instructions must be obeyed after saying once. When it goes twice, you can prepare to weep if you're the soft kind LOL. Okay was just exaggerating =) but she was sure harsh that time. Probably I'm the only one who thought so xD.

Sixth, I guess it ends at the 5th. Ohh yeah, she can never sit still. x)

By the way, I'm not insulting her. Just stating my points of view and I'm speaking the truth. I'm sure not many people like her.
Wait a minute. There's seventh !

Seventh, she spanked Wee Nee's leg and her 5 fingers can be seen on her leg. It was reddish when she showed us. Well, no matter what she CAN'T hit student just like that. It's under the charge of abuse! or misused power as a teacher ! She can scold as much as she wants but she has totally no right to hit her. And that teacher actually dared to say " you deserved it". She probably had a smirk on her face after saying that.

Im actually writing on the eighth. This shows how much I nvm. She said she will wallop us if we are her children. We were like thank god we are not her children or else we will run away.
. I guess these are the only things I can remember as I suffer from short termed memory lol. If there's any grammar mistake or whatsoever, ignore it. I'm trying hard to improve =)
no harm right ?

No comments: