Friday, June 22, 2007

Ulcer loves me. Sad to say I don't

The ulcer issue seems to come back again.
Had porridge for breakfast and also lunch. How about my dinner ?
It's either im starving myself until Sunday because I don't think I can eat anything that involves chewing as I'm attending this camp organised by my school rangers or have another bowl of porridge !

eeeee yyyuuuuccckkkkksss ! ( ps: charisma's dialogue for choral speaking )(pps: this is because she cant't stand the fragrant of delicious yet tasty durians *winks )

*throwing tantrum*

*throwing porridge*

*throwing my lil brother to the opposite site of heaven*

*what else can I throw without getting any punishments lol*

I know I know I should feel lucky that I have filling stomach everyday compared to those people living in Africa and Iraq that eat ANYTHING.
I don't even like green vegetables. Leaves ? Out of my favourite food list.

Back to my ulcer ...

Ways to cure it
1. Bonjela
2. Salt to rub on it. Ouch, it sure hurts
3. Listerine - suggested by tiffany
4. Drink more water
5.Drink even more water
6. ?? help ??

Addmaths tuition is upnext on channel 72. Don't miss it ! xD

..............................................................................

I kind of slept during addmaths tuition today and I forgot everything about lower boundaries
Sia sui only lol
The good news is I had some chicken herbal soup mee suah instead of porridge or stupidly starve myself ! *smile broadly*

Plans after blogging

1. Watch beauty & the geeks - I can't stand Richard. He's worse than a clown
2. Wtach Janice Dickinson Model Agency - Kys and I planned to stand in front of her agency to get her attention xD.
3. Sleep !

Before I go off I would like to sing :

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Caryn & Celia
Happy birthday to you

Here are the pictures of the birthday girls





This is Celia





&







This is Caryn





Happy birthday girls and have a sweet 16 birthday . Much Love


No comments: