Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hectic Weekend

Saturday - 23rd of June 2007
One Day Camp In Cgl

Forced myself to wake up around 6 something when it is SATURDAY ! The perfect day to sleep more than 12 hours but have to attend the camp. Ade fetched me there and I thought we were late and will cut marks because not punctual but I guess everyone couldn't get their butt of the bed lol. I'm proud of this camp because they fed us 5 meals! We had breakfast, lunch, break for dessert, tea time and dinner. They organised a few events but I'll just mention the nice parts.
Im in group 7 the Impersonated ( no idea why they chose this ). For marching, we combined with Xeroi and got last placing I think. We were so messy, laughing the whole time and etc. After that, we had pioneering ( is this how you spell it ? ) and we made this chair and it was kind of stupid, unstable, dangerous and last but not least funny xD. During the pioneering, only a few of us know how to tie square lashing so we were a bit behind. Had a cut on my fore finger and it turned out to be blister the next day. The cabaran was not bad except for the mud thingy where we had to drag ourselves and they even poured mud & flour on us. My god. Do you know the mud is where we step everyday ? I felt like throwing up when the mud water was splashed onto me. After completing everything we cleaned up ourselves. Ying Shu, Ade, Florence and I *censored* at the canteen and we *censored* our *censored* and *censored. LOL ! Okay forget about that since im censoring it.

We had this Barbeque at night and our performance was lion dance. Last minute planned and it turned out silly. Nvm forget about that. I won't want to continue anyway. After everything, it's prize giving time.

Best overall - FireXine
Best pioneering - Xeroi
Best performance - Impersonated
Best discipline - Trinity

Congrats to every patrol. When zixin received her trophy, it was her members' turn. She said " aiyo so small wan ar " for the members trophies. It was loud for everyone to hear ! HAHA All those that heard probably giggling to themselves.

For your information, my ulcer is still getting bigger and ALMOST as big as one cent coin. What a pity *sighs*. I ate like I've never eaten for years despite the pain coming from the ulcer. Greedy ? Maybe.

======================

Today

Another day that I don't get my beautiful sleep but for the sake of Celia , have to. Went to Gurney, RedBox to sing. Zixin & Venne didn't show up because of some reasons. So, there was only me, Ade, Tiff, YiLin, Ian, His friend & the birthday girl Celia. Belated actually. She was supposed to sing but she refused to. TIff, Ade, YiLin & me was singing the entire time. Wait, the word singing is not suitable. Let's use the word screaming =)

When it's the time for rapping, this Ade was pratically shouting and mumbling at the microphone and YiLin was yo yo yo from the starting till the end of Eminem's songs =.= . Got "yo" or no "yo", she also "yo". Btw the food sucks. Didn't taste as marvelous as I wished and mine was like plain ramen when the menu stated spicy chicken smth ramen. I like the Mango err Twist ? Not sure of the name.
Celia had to go home early so we headed to Maggie T to buy her present but we ended up buying Caryn's present. We stopped at Kim Gary for dinner.

This is mine. Baked cheese rice with chicken chop. Cheese !


Tiff ordered this and ate ours too. hmmm It's common for her to do that. xD


Ade's baked cheese rice with fillet. A set. Worth it after all.

My parents taught me to finish up food and I DID ! Superstitions say tht if we didn't finish up, our future husband will have big big pimples on his face !

We found a present for Celia with the C hanging on it. Hope she likes it because we hardly find any thing with the letter 'C' on it.

That's all for this weekend. I'm pretty exhausted from all these activities. By the way, my sixth sense tells me that I'm falling sick sooner or later. Just waiting for the "right" time to strike and makes me feel ill. Then, I'll be lying on the bed and skip school! Hmmm, not bad huh xD. But but but, there's always a but, I don't want to fail my coming test. The target I want to achieve is still a long way to go.

I've been blogging since I got home from Gurney. Got to go. Tata. More updates from me soon. I think Im a bit addicted to blogging right so are my friends. Credits go to Adelene who introduced us. At first it was because of the foodloft ( paiseh lol ) but now it seems fun to do =)

Regina <3


No comments: