Wednesday, June 6, 2007

4th June

I will blog about what happened in Qb on monday

let's see. I went to ade's house around 11 and when i reached there, her bro still sleeping. =.=

I should have woke up later and slowly take my time. Then, her bro fetched us there and we went shopping bcause ade had a lot of things to buy. We went vince & co to buy her silver bag and it was like OMG BIG SALES !! She get herself some studs which stucked in her ear when she tried it after she bought it lmao xD. The next shop was SASA, took, paid, out from there. Then we arrived at Stefeno , bought earrings and then we headed for a shop beside nichii. Ade bought stuffs again. hairbands. I cant remember what happened next xD

We went to starbucks in borders. She ordered a frapucino caramel and we paid all in one buck. Quite embarrassing though. lol. Even worse thing, i don't know where the straw was placed. I was waiting for someone to take and followed them.

After that, zixin and tiff arrived. As usual, shopped again in I cant remember where again. Ooh yeah we went to PDI and jan had no idea where is it. I guessed she was lost for a while. HAHA. She came, chose present for Ade's mom then chao. ZiXin's friend from KL, Sheena called and we met up. FUIYOH , we felt so short standing beside her xD. Walked walked and had lunch in Secret Recipe. Then they started playing hide & seek when Tiff and I went to the ladies. How nice. It's Ade's idea i think. okay blarh blarh then went elements. vained there but lazy want to upload the pic.Ade had to go home at 4. Followed her to Starbucks. Then skating time !

And this is a MUST to say it here. JANICE FELL at the carpet there which is the most stable place LMAO. Surprisingly she can skate after a few falls. I CAN SKATE TOO. I was impressed and amused that i can hehe. This Tiff was scoping her malay boy the entire time. I gave up after a while because i had huge blisters on the both legs. Can barely walk. We met nigel and his friend later on and his friend was laughing at our blisters. How nice for the first meeting huh lol.

Home time. Everyone went home so did I after them. Some parts has been erased from my memory. I'm VERY absent-minded.

taadaa. - the end -
red is so beautiful and attractive * sizzling * lol
regina < love =")

1 comment:

M.Yeng said...

Fuwaa..

Eat at secret recipe..

Rich!!!

Say wanna treat me but didnt!!!!!!!

When wanna treat me?

xD