Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just Another Day

Today
Second day of school after the holidays
Teacher gave results and it sucks ?
I asked " markah kesian " but it brought me nowhere =.=
Stayed back for the dance on Teacher's Day. Well, tomorrow is the audition and we only started creating the steps today. Okay, I really want to start on the part where Tiff was probably dreaming of her " malayboy". There's this part where we should turn around after the bow and ALL of us turned except for Tiffany. She was folding her arms and staring into space. Then finally she got back to earth and asked " oohh turn de ar ? ". Her dumb face made me cracked up and she loves bullying me. Credits to Adelene and Nigel.
I want to mention something silly that Ade have done but I can't remember. She will slaughter me if I actually write it all down LoL!
I need to restart the comp and im signing off now. tata

Regina
P/S : Ade ! Do NOT steal him away from me and don't make me jealous xD


I smile for Thee, but where art Thou?
I weep for Thee, but where art Thou?
All contraries of my sorry life
To Thee I offer; to Thee I bow.
Wilt Thou remain beyond my reach?

Even beyond the reach of my love?
No, never art Thou very far.
I am Thy Heart, I am Thy Dove.

No comments: