Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cute Little Tarts LMAO

I love these tarts and I kept on taking these tarts and sagor honeydew ( something spelt like that). Crispy in the outside and soft cream in the inside with fruits as the topping. Too bad I managed to take only these bcos I have eaten up the others before I remember to take a picture of it lol. Went to Queensbay after the buffet in PSC and I wanted to buy school shoes but I can't find one. As for now, I need to fit in the shoes Im currently wearing it but it hurts. I finally FINISHED my moral essays except for the conclusion. IF teacher is going to cut my marks, I'll give tons of reasons.

" WHY LAA SATURDAY GOT SCHOOL? KACAU NEE "

OMG, it's 12am. It might be pretty early for you people but I need my beauty sleep !!

okay, signing off - <3>

p/s : I saw Lin Yu Zhong today !! Sadly, on tv =.=



No comments: