Tuesday, June 26, 2007

All In One

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get to go Queensbay with them today thanks to my honesty to my parents. Nevermind, it's still a good thing that I'm telling the truth, right ? RIGHT ? Honesty is the best policy. Luckily, someone invented that or else ...

We had photoshoot today for the school magazine. I think it's a jinx. Every year I will turn out weird and the only normal picture was during form 1.
GET ME ? ONLY FORM 1 AND I'M IN FORM 4 NOW. IMAGINE 3 YEARS OF FUNNY PICTURES OF ME PUBLISHED IN THAT MAGAZINE !! SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT ME !!

At least I'm not as mad as Kys. I remember once she burnt ( yes, burn. I'm loving the word *smile widely*) her face in someone's magazine with a joss-stick. If I go in more details, I have no doubt she will kill me with the joss-stick. Wait correction. JOSS-STICKS. Notice the 's'. My candid was superb boring and plain. I was planning to do something else better than standing there and smile but I forgot. If I smile cacat-ed there, blame my ulcer. GRRRR.. btw, I was wearing a prefect badge. Special one kay but then the badge is so small I don't think anyone will even notice it. Isshh..
During History periods, I don't listen to Pn.Hooi because I think she yapping the whole thing just from text book and maybe sometimes extra notes but I don't pay attention. She can be funny at times as well as boring. Maybe not for Bestarian because they always make fun of her. So, throughout her lessons I was doing my work and I came out with this ! pretty silly anyway.

This morning during assembly was plain boring like any other days so I had this thing on my mind. Lesbians. I found out that couples in my school are quite happy after all. Especially those indians. It seems that the girls are treating their girlfriends much better than guys. As you can, girls are somehow softer. Lol. Hmmmm...

No comments: