Sunday, July 29, 2007

Easily distracted

Early morning which was around 10 a.m, the door bell rang.

*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong*

Non-stop !

My eyes straight opened and there I am awake. My sleep can be easily distracted by anything especially the door banging sound when it is not closed properly. Those humans that rang the door bell were actually my cousins and their mom. They had a look of the house that wanted to be sold off. After a long time, we got bored. So, we decided to go Tesco Extra because my aunt wanted to buy new phone. We kept on questioning the sales girl about the functions, prices and many more. We almost asked her to take out all the phones displayed and in the end she didn't buy anything as the daughter didn't agree with the phone her mom chose. Too outdated and too light. That's her opinions. The curry tuna puff sold was only RM0.90 per piece. Did you see the price ?! IT'S SO CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP ! I've eaten up all and I forgot to snap a picture of it.

Isshh.. I need to learn how to control my eating habit. Must not sooooott semua before having a picture of it.

I have a feeling that my left is going to swell...

No comments: