Sunday, July 15, 2007

A new year, A new change, A new taste

I think Im liking long sleeve top very much. I need to buy more !
I had lunch opposite Qb and to me all the dishes have no tastes. Was it my tongue's problem or the food ? Lol
We headed to later on and the theme was " Shoes ". My mom said that I need new shoes and throw away all the old ones. I was like so thrilled because I dislike them. Well, a new year, a new change, a new taste. For the FIRST time, we had the time to walk the whole Queensbay in a day and that was because my dad found his comfortable chair and warm drinks in Borders. Or else he will pester us to go home as early as possible. We went to Blay twice. I guess the lady was pissed by me because I asked us to take out almost every shoes displayed. 50% discount ehh, what to do. After bringing much troubles to her, my mom bought a pair for herself and two pairs for me.




These two are not the most good looking ones or most attractive ones in the store but I just need to buy something and can't walk away empty handed =)

My brother and I couldn't sleep thanks to the coffee drinks we bought in Starbucks. It SURE keeps people awake =.=

No comments: