Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Humans Barbequed Alive

During Bm periods, we heard the drill so as we were taught we were supposed to run down empty handed but I was afraid I would get dehydrated there so I brought my water bottle along. My god, the sun shone brightly that I can barely open my eyes. We were not allowed to stand under the shade at all. That was crappy. Then they released us off. My friends and I were hungry so we ran to the canteen and bought our food. So coincidence that the second drill rang right after I paid for my food. However I managed to run to the field while my food was abandoned on the table. Did the flies land on my food ?? The second fire drill was so err .. strict ? Teachers started confiscating whatever the students are holding to block Mr.Sun; Papers, food, umbrella and books. The thing that made me pissed off was the teacher was standing under the umbrella she confiscated. What the *toot* ? All my &%$*&^%#@)*^$^ almost came out as Im standing under the hot sun, afraid that crows or flies eat my food and and mad at that umbrella teacher =.= and I did look gloomy.

I think if my school catches fire, I will probably dump all my stuffs into my bag and run together with it. And if they confiscate that, I am so going to be as HOT as the fire LOL

For god sake, PLEASE choose the strategic place and time to have the fire drill.

We are humans, we are NOT chickens that can be barbequed.

No comments: