Saturday, July 7, 2007

Special dedications

A few of the choral speakers appeared in Star newspaper under the section of Star Metro on July 6 07 newspaper. See how attentive you are to spot me there lol. That's if you can find the picture. What laa the photographer. Took such a bad angle of me. I feel like not being there than being there xD.

Ade asked us to take a picture of ourselves while holding a paper writing "I love ade" or "ade rocks my life". She's going to post about how much we love her in her blog.

Today my bro is celebrating his birthday in advance of a day. I guess they chose 07/07/07 to celebrate because number 7 is so WOW. It has been said to be a lucky number. Why?

My horoscope says that my Lady Luck is with me today. Really ? Then i want to buy all sorts of lotteries and play jackpots. See if it is true hehe..
There will be Live Earth Concerts on Ntv7 & 8Tv at 8.30pm. Stay tune !


P/S : I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH THAT I FEEL LIKE KICKING THEIR BUTTS WHENEVER I SEE THEM. THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU PEOPLE MEAN TO ME AND THE PROOF IS MY FOOTPRINTS ON YOUR BUTTS.. =D

PP/S : I LOVE MY FAMILY TO THE MAX ! EHH NO.. BEYOND MAX .

No comments: