Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goldfish's eye

I couldn't open my eyes this morning because it is finally swollen.

Yesterday "seh bak chiam". ( some people asking : what did you see huh ? LOL )

Today my eye looks like goldfish's eye. Pop out kay..

Imagine.. xD

My mom insisted of going to school today and said that it was my fault for eating heaty food. In school, the first person I scare was Tiff and she screamed out of sudden. Later on she told me that Zixin is having the same situation as me BUT she had to undergo an OPERATION. OMG, it's not that seriousssss.. kuaaa... I slept the whole day in school except for BM periods because teacher didn't come in. I took the opportunity to yap yap yap for 1 hr 20mins. Had to stay back today and last minute Tiff ppk us. She flew to bus stop instead. Didn't do much thing except for mixing colours and painting it which were futile as all ended up in dustbins I think. Efforts all gone..

P/s : this adelene not seng mok wan. asked me to take pic with her when I looked so messy and not forgetting the swollen eye =.=

No comments: