Monday, July 9, 2007

Presents suck my money

Once I get my allowance for July, I need to pay

Xujen - RM20

KYS - RM7

Ade - RM12

Star newspaper - RM14.50

Laura - RM1

Lyn Si - RM6

Since it's present for them, I'm willing to pay but I just want to say presents really suck my money. Why can't they sell it cheaper? Then I wouldn't have grumbled watching my money flew to their hands xD . That is why I had agreement with Kys and Tiff last time and that was they dont buy for me present and I wont buy for them so we don't owe each other. Is the agreement still going on ? Lol
Today our school suddenly had a hair check. Janice was kind enough to remind me to put my fringe behind my ears and I was safe but unfortunately she was the one who got caught. So did Charisma, Laura, Lyn Si and many more. Sad to say, they were given 2 demerits and to those lucky ones they got warning. Some of my friends were wondering how did I escape myself and my AddMaths teacher warned me to pin my hair up. Lady Luck was with me =)

I still owe Kys and Ade money. Grrr...

Throw it away
forget yesterday
we'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
they don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
let it die
cause we are finally free tonight

No comments: