Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Undeniable

Janice Leong once again became the victim of the class. Don't worry, nothing harmful lol

Bm periods

Teacher : Siapakah yang paling pandai merajuk / manja ?
Class : *point at jan* JANICE !!

Got many more but cant remember. But it was funny !
And she started using her mahjong paper and hit Charisma. Culprit behind these lol. During history, we had presentation for chapter 5. When Jan started to present, teacher asked why her voice so manja or some question relevant to this. I wasnt paying much attention.

Janice, jangan kata kami tipu. Kami semua ada bukti bahawa kamu ni manja sangat. Suara pun sama. Janganlah menafikan pulak. GAGAGA.

In the evening, parents took me to Kimnovak and I finally bought my baju kurung for tomorrow's choral speaking in Dewan smth. On the way back I also bought " tang yuan". I forgot what is it called in english. I can't manage to finish up the soup because the smell of ginger was too strong and it was killing my throat.








*before











* after

No comments: