Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a " Great " day

What a disaster.. I skipped 2 days of school because of a sudden fever and vomit. At least I get to sleep until 1pm. Muahahahaha.. I was lying on the bed for the whole day until I feel so dizzy right now. Stupid headache.. Guess what I ate for these two days. Im sure you will definitely go thinner =) but in an unhealthy way.

Yesterday's meal
a cup of milo and a slice of bread only

Today's meal
a cup of milo and a slice of bread
a plate of porridge

Because of this I LOST TWO KG. IM 49KG NOW. HIP HIP HURRAY !! No girls are ever satisfied of their appearance so do I. Ood god, I'm supposed to go to St.Nicholas today and hope that they don't kick me out from Interact Club *crossed fingers*

Anyway ade, can you survive without me in tuition yesterday ? No one to kacau you and make you go crazy lol

No comments: