Saturday, July 14, 2007

Recovering

Im feeling as active and hyper as a buffalo that got pissed off. Hmmm.. Maybe not

Had a pretty dull day until night time. Went to KFC for my little cousin's birthday party. Her friends were pretty LOUD and I managed to steal a piece of cheezy wedges while waiting for her dad. I was famished. My breakfast was just a small portion of mee. Finally, her dad came together with her brother and her friends are like wow... all snatching for that cheezy wedges. I guess they had an eye on it for a pretty long time. So, I ate two pieces and I my throat didn't feel well and guess how much Alfred ate, 7 pieces of chickens !! And he is even lighter than me. I'm so jealous lol. Few minutes later, Janet appeared and brought her friends along. She was putting eyeliner and mascara and my aunt said Im outdated for not putting. It's not my fault. My mom is fussy about these and she always says natural is the best * shakes head *. He and I were talking about well i cant remember much xD and my dad was complaining that the chickens were too salty and prevented my mom from eating the skins hahaha

My uncle is a very mischievous person. He loves pranking and laughing at people who do silly acts and this was what he did xD


look at the butt..

Happy Birthday, Jennifer

No comments: