Thursday, July 19, 2007

I love them

Our Bio teacher was furious today because some of us did not finish the homework she gave and she started her speech. Why ohh Why when I actually finished everything, she nags.. Zzz

As we are sitting one by one now, chairs are not enough for us. Here's a part of Laura's silly and careless act. She knocked herself with the chair on her tummy. I have no idea how did she walk. So, of course she was in pain and then

Pn.Pramot : Laura what happened to you ?
Laura : I knocked here. Very painful now.
Pn.Pramot : How did you knock ?
Laura : I was talking to Regina !
Pn.Pramot : Then stop talking.
Laura : *blaming me*

What were you talking to me ? Lol

Physic was boring as usual and Sir was sick so I talked less today =)
Here's a conversation between Kys, me and Janice. Ill just roughly write it down and some editting cos i cant remember everything you two said.

Janice : ehh, celia's eyelashes very curled up
Kys : Use that thing only ma
Me : yeah lor. The handle like scissors wan. Use de can be like hers
Janice : ohh really ar.. I thought must use the curl equipment ? ( she's referring to something like the one used in curling hair xD )
Kys and me : * stare at each other then look at her * * burst out laughing * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Janice : Not meh ?
Kys : can't even put the eyelashes on it
Me: *still laughing away while doing the action Kys said* How are you gonna curl it ? lmao
Kys : My sister's friend cabut all her eyelashes then it grew longer/curlier *trying to pull it out but nothing came out*

It will be much more hilarious if you see it yourself HAHA. There's another part about Janice's pimple but I don't think she will like to see it here so I'll keep it to myself =D

P/s : Kys, you did not frown much today. I guess xD

No comments: